Our Masterclass for in-house lawyers is fast approaching. In Melbourne, on 23 October, we are excited to be covering a range of topics to help in-house lawyers succeed including teamwork, innovation, agility and wellbeing.
Featuring: Leading in-house lawyers, consultants, academics and team building experts, including:
- Cyril Peupion (acclaimed global speaker, best selling international author of “Work Smarter: Live Better”)
- Caroline Cox (Group General Counsel, BHP)
- Iain Roy (Former Head of Integrity and Senior Legal Counsel, Cricket Australia – headed the ball tampering investigation)
- Zandy Fell (expert on conflict resolution in the workplace)
- Julian Hoskins (former General Counsel, Tabcorp)
- Alice Polglase (General Counsel, Cotton On)
- Ken Jefferd (Executive Director Research, Commercialisation and Innovation, University of Melbourne)
For further details and to sign up here.
Check out the full agenda here.