Head of Legal Technology & Design
Bachelor of Science
Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
Amanda has 10+ years of legal and business experience in top tier private practice and in-house, working across a variety of industries including property, construction, engineering, utilities, government and industrials/manufacturing.
Previously at Orica, Bupa and Corrs Chambers Westgarth, Amanda has particular expertise in commercial, construction and real estate law. Some highlights have included:
- Negotiating and advising on Bupa’s real estate portfolio, and general commercial contracts
- Drafting head and sub-contracts, leases, licences for domestic and international clients
- Drafting, amending and negotiating construction, land sale and commercial contracts including Australian Standard and bespoke contracts
- Acting in Supreme Court construction disputes worth $millions
- Obtaining FIRB approvals for various deals
Amanda currently advises our clients, in particular Frasers Property (previously Australand), Woods Bagot and Lendlease, on a range of common in-house legals including real estate, construction projects, and general commercial legals including supply, distribution, procurement, ICT and IP matters.
Amanda works in our Technology Design team too, building legal process and document applications for our clients. Amanda’s unique tech and legal skills are invaluable in this regard.