HEAD OF LEGAL TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN
Bachelor of Science
Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
Amanda has 10+ years of legal and business experience in top tier private practice and in-house, working across a variety of industries including property, construction, engineering, utilities, government and industrials/manufacturing.
Amanda has a unique skills set in combining her legal & commercial skills with an in-depth legal technology knowledge to design legal workflow, document and contract automation. She uses design thinking to understand client and user needs, and organisation dynamics, to ensure the process and product is user centric and will achieve client objectives.
Previously at Orica, Bupa and Corrs Chambers Westgarth, Amanda has particular expertise in commercial, construction and real estate law. Some highlights have included:
- Negotiating and advising on Bupa’s real estate portfolio, and general commercial contracts
- Drafting head and sub-contracts, leases, licences for domestic and international clients
- Drafting, amending and negotiating construction, land sale and commercial contracts including Australian Standard and bespoke contracts
Public Speaking Ability
- Lexvoco Masterclass Sydney August 2018; Panel speaker
- Lexvoco Masterclass Melbourne October 2018; Panel speaker
- ACC National Conference Brisbane November 2018; Panel speaker