The range of clients lexvoco Secondments division work with is extremely varied but the one thing they all have in common is that they are in-house legal teams. As you can imagine, to have an in-house legal team at all means the companies we work with are all well known, prestigious corporates – brands worth shouting about on your LinkedIn profile. Our clients love working with us because we go out of our way to fill their resourcing needs with the perfect match.
Here are a just a few examples of our secondments in 2018:
- Paralegal work in a compliance team at Energy Australia
- Contract review work for Australian Grand Prix Corporation
- Retail leasing review work for 7Eleven
- Assisting insurance brand Youi on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
- Company Secretarial assistance at Allianz Insurance Australia
- Remote contract review work for the University of Melbourne for a senior lawyer
- Legal Counsel general commercial work for the Queensland State Government
- Remote secondment assisting Jetstar with their Singapore operations
- Equity Capital Markets and Debt Capital Markets work for Xero
- Superannuation and life insurance work at NAB Wealth
Contact lexvoco Secondments division if you are a lawyer looking to work with lexvoco in 2019 or a client looking for the perfect match.